Dining Room Transformation #4




It is that time of year where my dining room becomes a seminary room. A place where we feast upon the scriptures! It is slowly transforming and I finished my wall of heroes except for pictures of my three remaining kids which I will take the first day of seminary. Their names are in Hebrew and they are on the courage wall! I have listed Old Testament people and different acts of courage they displayed and a great quote from President Hinckley. Hopefully my students will share throughout the year different times where they had to display courage in their daily lives. I am EXCITED to get started!! (I know that heroes should have an e but I goofed and in the dictionary it says you can leave the E out.) I think I will try and add one though because it bugs me!! ( I can't even blame my teeth, because I had just gotten them and I should have been smarter!)

Comments

Bozie said…
that's funny-that's the first thing i thought when i saw this pic-"i thought 'heros' had and 'e' in it" :) your kids are going to have a fun, meaningful year this year. enjoy the time you get to teach!!

Popular Posts