TIME OUT

(Our picture is a bit blurry but if you look close you can see my spaces where my new teeth should be going in a few weeks. Yeah no more baby teeth and holes)
(Best buds, Lexi and Taylor. Taylor (13) is actually 5'7 now and Lexi is 5'3. )Ginger and I decided to attend our first Time out for Women this weekend in San Antonio. They were also doing a Time out for Girls ages 12-18 so we decided to bring our beautiful daughters along. We had such a great time with the girls and with Ginger's family who also came. We had 12 in our group. Playing cards until midnight on Friday was such fun. I, however, didn't really enjoy the conference. I am not sure why. I did like two of the speakers very well, but the others I just didn't feel uplifted or enriched. It could have been me but several others felt the same. It still was nice to spend some time with the girls and Friday night our three cute girls were approached by three cute boys. They let Ginger and I do the talking until the poor guys gave up. The girls didn't even look at them to notice they were cute!


Comments