Anniversary Weekend in Boise!!


Rick and I returned late last night from our trip to Boise. We had such a great time celebrating our nineteen years of marriage. Friday we looked at a few homes in case our contract goes through and we need to have one quickly. Then Saturday morning we woke up early and caught the shuttle up to the start of the half marathon. It was so beautiful. We ran along the Boise River. The first picture is of us on the shuttle heading to the start. We are full of smiles and optimism, 2nd picture is of us waiting for the start time, still excited. last picture is of me with my t-shirt and seriously wanting to pass out. So much harder than I thought. Did great until mile ten and then my legs started to shut down. I hadn't eaten very much the day before and just ran out of gas for the last few miles. Finished it strong though and can check it off my list! My kids all did great without us and I was so excited to see them all this morning. For FHE, we likened the race to our journey here and how it is all about enduring and enduring well. There were a lot of parallels that we were able to draw.


Comments