This morning's lesson is seminary was about the proclamation for the family. The lesson included a couple of lengthy videos and I wanted the kids to have a copy for their rooms. So while they listened to the videos they worked on this project. My is finished and Lexi and Morgan still need to antique theirs tomorrow. The other kids will finish tomorrow as well. They really enjoyed coming up with their own designs and I think they are turning out really good.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This morning's lesson is seminary was about the proclamation for the family. The lesson included a couple of lengthy videos and I wanted the kids to have a copy for their rooms. So while they listened to the videos they worked on this project. My is finished and Lexi and Morgan still need to antique theirs tomorrow. The other kids will finish tomorrow as well. They really enjoyed coming up with their own designs and I think they are turning out really good.
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments