"I've Got This"

Last Sunday Caden informed me that he needed to give a talk about the restoration and Joseph Smith. He told me that he didn't want me to help him at all and that he had an idea of what he wanted to say. I reminded him before Rick and I went on our trip and asked him he needed me to help him. He said "I've got this". So I guess Sunday during sacrament he remembered and told Ginger. He didn't want her help either and so he wrote this. I thought it was so good and I loved how he used a personal story to illustrate his point and also issued a challenge. He had indeed "got it".

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
priceless! I don't remember them running away!
Daniels Six said…
They were only about sixteen months and I had just picked up the girls from school and unloaded them and was looking at the papers and the boys were gone. We didn't have a fence. We were running up and down both streets yelling for them. I had called 911 and just as the police were pulling onto our street, I caught a glimpse of a little red shirt. They were about five houses down in someone's garage. I had been telling the girls "Pray girls' pray"! I guess he remembered that story.
Bozie said…
what a sweet talk! tell caden aunt bozie said he did an excellent job! that is always so scary when kids disappear like that (ethan was my wanderer and i think jake ran away from mom and dads once). nothing stops a moms heart like a child gone missing!

Popular Posts