Awards for the High School



The high school had awards today and the girls assured me that we didn't need to come. I have learned from the past that I will ignore them. Rick went today and Morgan received the Precalculus award, AP US History award, Honors Physics award, UIL Math award 1st in regional and 3rd place state math team award. So funny how she is the only girl on the math team. Mr. Cabiness the gentlemen giving her the awards (her math teacher) has offered to keep her if we end up moving! And Lexi lou, who hates all things math ended up getting the geometry award and of course the art award! I am glad Rick was there to capture the pictures.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow the girls are as smart as they are beautiful! just like their mama! holly zitting
Daniels Six said…
Thanks Holly! How is your family doing?

Popular Posts