Thanksgiving Bake Day Without Dave:

Grandma and her best friend Autumn.  I love their relationship!




Looks like mom and Dean were taking turns on who would close the eyes during the pics!



 Dave used to love this day and they would all just have the best time.  I am sure today was bitter sweet without him.  They still made a million pies and by a million I mean 19!  My girls always die laughing at the difference between the Daniels' side and Merrill side.  When the girls were at school and going to join the Daniels for Thanksgiving, Lexi called and asked Grandma if she could bring something and suggested a pie.  Grandma said oh we don't need you to do that, we have one!  One pumpkin pie for 20 people!  Lexi brought a raspberry pie which they loved.  It might tip us off as to why they are all so skinny and our side is a little more fluffy!!  Not saying which is better just making an observation.!!:)



Comments

Popular Posts