Every bit of Maine!


My dad made us a huge playhouse.  He painted it white and red to match our house.

Seems like mom knew how to cut only boy haircuts!


Such a cute picture. Must be for dad so not sure why the pink candles!!








I think Dean looks like Blake and Brad or they look like him rather



Dusty was the horse my dad rescued from a bad situation down town.  We did not have a horse trailer so dad just walked him up the hill. Mom did him dirty with her famous bang trims too!

Do not remember this picture but Nichole said Jules took it.  You can see how dark I was working on the BYU grounds crew!

I vaguely remember these bunnies.  I remember we had them, I did not remember them being so white!

Blake likes to watch some show about a Maine lobster fishermen and he was talking about it and he said, you know he looks "everybit of Maine" and it didn't sound like a compliment.  Maine is not known for producing Miss Americas!  But I looked him up and he was a cute guy so I didn't feel so offended by that. We sure did have an ideal childhood surrounded by cows, horses, dogs, cats, bunnies, and lots of freedom to run and be wild!



 

Comments

Popular Posts