Thanksgiving 2024

Ryan, Melinda, Blake, Caden, Gage and baby Weston, Nicki, Kyler, Mike, Maverick
middle section:  Scarlett, Brielle, Jane, Anna, Blake, Corban
Front:  Chrissy, Gma, Nettie and Ben
So Diane was only missing Rick and Char for her kids
 



Rick had to work today so we will do our dinner tomorrow but I did break into the pumpkin pie for breakfast.  I will make a blueberry pie in the morning! 

The girl who lived! (Lexi sent that to our chat)
Blake used to have me do this for him everyday for preschool.  He was obsessed with Harry Potter

They wore the different colors for the houses, Levi-Ravenclaw, Ivy Hufflepuff, Lexi Slytherin and Hudson was Griffendor


Carly did such a great job decorating and the food looked amazing!


This is too beautiful to eat!

The Pace crew that were able to be home.  

These girls have such amazing eyes!  Love this picture of them!

Mom's sidekick for today.  Morgan and James stopped by and played skull king but no picture was taken!  


 Last Thanksgiving I had all the kids home and this year none.  The tickets were so expensive to bring the boys home and they will all be coming for Christmas.  Blake and Caden joined the Daniels' side but I have yet to get a picture of them and I won't hold my breath.  Morgan and James will have the Anderson Family Thanksgiving on Saturday.  Lexi had to work Wednesday and has to work Friday so they didn't go to Cedar City with Levi's family but instead joined Carly and Cody (Levi's brothers) family in Eagle Mountain. Carly is talented like Ginger and goes way out.  I am glad that my girls love their in-laws and enjoy being with them!  

Rick and I plan on eating our wonderful dinner for lunch and then we have 4:30 tickets for the greatest Christmas Pageant ever since Wicked was sold out for every time I tried except for horrid seats.  So we will have to see that next week.  He has a shooting match Saturday and then we have a 6 pm session at the temple that night.  

I said a prayer of thanksgiving this morning and just took a moment to just give gratitude and not ask for anything.  That is always so hard for me because I want to ask blessing or help for so many things, but I do know how it feels when appreciation is expressed, and I wanted to make sure my Heavenly Father knew that I am so grateful for how has watched over me and those I love this year.  When I read my scriptures this morning I read the final verse in Ether 12:41.  I sent it to my YW In our group chat after I wished them a Happy Thanksgiving.  It said "And now I commend you to seek this Jesus of whom the prophets and apostles have written that the grace of God the Father and also the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost which beareth record of them may be and abide in you forever. "  I challenged them and myself to start off our Christmas season by seeking him every day! 
Morgan
 and James had Thanksgiving dinner with James' family! 

Comments

Popular Posts