Christmas 2024


These little houses light up at night


 





Basketful of little gingerbread men!








Rachels pillow she made me. Looks so pretty with my fireplace decor. 
Yesterday after church Rick helped me get the Christmas decor down from the attic.  With his new garage cabinets, I am hoping to put the Christmas back in boxes in the garage and not have to go up and down the stairs!  I may have too much though :). I love this time of year and how homey the house feels with the warmth to the lights and colors.  I always forget where things go so I love going back to my blog and looking at the pictures to help me remember.  I did things a little different this year but the pictures still helped!  I am excited for all my kids to come home and that is the absolute best gift for me!  The only down side is that Grey is going to New Mexico the exact days Lexi's group will be here so he will not get to play with Ivy.  I get him the 2nd week of the break.  

Comments

Popular Posts