Christmas is coming!
![]() |
| I am washing one of my Euro pillows and then I will add that to the plaid one in the back. I plugged in an evergreen plug in and it smells amazing!! |
I put Christmas bedding and some trees in Grey's room with a skinny tree in the corner and it looks so festive. I have all my kids and grandkids coming for Christmas which I am super excited about! I did Christmas bedding a couple years ago but didn't bother last year since we just had the boys and they don't get so excited about those little details, but I pulled them out this year! Also office furniture came which we still need bookcases to flank the credenza. I had the little chairs in the back bedroom but I like them in front of the desk. Rick has to hang up his George print and I want to put my temple picture on the wall opposite the window but it looks rather small even though it is a big picture. I think if the bookcase is there it will make the wall a little less big and it will probably look ok. He wants this room to reflect faith, family and patriotism. I think he will also mount one of his old fashioned guns on the wall under George. He does have some military and medical things that he has in boxes we can display once the bookcases arrive. Next week I will go crazy with Christmas decor. Rick has to work Thanksgiving so I think I will have him get the tree out on Wednesday and all my Christmas stuff down and I will decorate Thanksgiving day and eat pie! We have an appointment to go to the temple Wednesday but hopefully we can still get the stuff down after!









Comments