Rick and I celebrate (one day late)
![]() |
| We don't like turkey so we did steak, stuffing, asparagus, and mushroom gravy! Delicious |
Rick was slammed yesterday and barely got a break to eat the catered meal that was brought in. He said everyone was super grateful to him for working on the holiday. He came home and crashed for a couple hours before he got up to start the day. He is in charge of stuffing and I made the blueberry pie. We are having a simple meal so not a lot of meal prep!
We finished the night off by going to the movie "The Greatest Christmas Pageant Ever. At first we were the only ones in the theater but by the time it had started it filled in! Rick cried and cried! Old softy. Then I hear someone singing along with one of the Christmas songs and look over and it is him. He tries to be a scrooge but I know the truth!! I have worn him down over the years with my love of the holiday!







Comments