Thursday/Friday

I have a picture of these two playing chess when they were about ten years old on Thanksgiving .

We went to lunch then went to a movie. 

Since this house does not have a fireplace, I had to hang my stockings from my cabinet!

Richie and Ibreheem came back Thursday night and stayed again until 2 am.  They went to our community pavilion and played spike ball until 10:30 pm.  

Grabbing lunch at Torchy's a favorite of the boys.

Morgan babysat Lexi's puppy Maggie.  As you can see, she was smothered with love.  Milton was not sure about Maggie getting top billing.  Usually he is the one tucked into Morgan's neck.  Beckett looking at the situation is so funny!

I made the boys get a picture.  These two have been in my home since they were twelve years old.  It has been fun to see them grow into young men.  Richie always gives me a big hug when he sees me.  

Rick's eyes!  My kids tell me I have crazy eyes but Rick took my title here!



Blake loves these gingerbread and since they will not be coming home for Christmas he wanted me to make them this time around.  So good.  Grey will be excited when he comes Monday.  He loves gingerbread.  I froze some for him


Lexi's family went to Cedar City for the Thanksgiving break.  They headed down Wednesday.  Ivy loves to play with Oakley and they are so cute together.


The boys trip home has come to an end. They packed up this morning around 7:30 and headed to the airport.  It was so nice to have them home and my house is once again very quiet.  Max and Gracie will miss the extra attention and snuggles.  Blake will get home in time to go to work tonight which is good.  I love that the boys have such a great relationship now and really enjoy hanging out together.  I think not living together works in their favor!  
 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
A little space apart probably has done wonders. That’s fun to see! I’m glad they were both able to join you. I still need to make my gingerbread cookies! Looks like you had some fun times together and Morgan is loving all the attention!

Popular Posts