Random

When Rick took the car out Lexi made them a delicious dinner.  Blake got their late and missed the picture.  

Heading to church with my fingers crossed






You can tell he isn't 100%


I have gone on several teaching appointments with the sister missionaries and we stayed at one for and hour and a half.  They were a beautiful family from Venezuela and just really wanted to talk!  They are here by themselves and so they don't get a lot of company.  They have one little girl that is 4 and she was so sweet and wanted to show us all her baby pictures.  We invited them to church on Sunday but they didn't make it (sad). I find that most of our visits are not materializing at this time but I know that it takes several contacts sometimes.  I had asked Grey if he would like to go to church with us since it was the Primary program and he said sure so I asked Kayla if I could get him Sunday morning and keep him until my regular Tuesday night. She said yes.  I was rethinking my decision when I picked him up and he said he did not want to go and was quite tired.  We are both fighting bad head colds.  I contemplated just staying home with him, but we got ready and he was so reverant.  Instead of 2nd hour we just had linger longer and there was tons of food and lots of people stayed.  That was the last one for the year since we will move to new time next year and will no longer be the last ward in the building.  I don't like 1:30 church so I am exited for an earlier time slot.  We have stake conference this week so that will be at 10! 

This head cold came on Thursday after being around Grey who was sick Monday and Tuesday.  It has been hanging on and not fun at all.  He is still sick with a bad cough and once again woke up at 4 am with this time change.  After playing jenga, bingo. hit the deck, matching and playing with toys he was ready for a nap.  He fell asleep at 11:00 woke up at 12:30 and was grumpy and wouldn't let me hold him or console him.  I walked away and then went and checked a few minutes later and he had tucked himself in and slept for another 2 hours.  So glad he really needed to catch up on some sleep and he is back to his cute self.  I have a Wednesday teaching appointment with the sisters and the temple on Thursday, stake conference sat and sun.  Then next Tuesday the boys come home for the week.   
 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Sounds like you are staying busy! Sorry you are under the weather! I really hope we can all be healthy this year for our Thanksgiving time together. I can’t afford to get sick. With the Ferrells coming the beginning of Dec and our community celebration on the 10th I’ve got to be on my A game!

Popular Posts