Christmas Wish List
This boy loves to look in this Target catalogue and circle all the things he would like for Christmas and also what he thinks Ivy would like. With the time change he woke up at 4 am and was ready to go for the day. I, however, was not! He got to play for 4 hours before I took him to school at 8:15 so he went to school without a fuss. We baked cookies after school and delivered them to the neighbors. He also went to a member of the ward with us that have a 3 and 5 year old girls. He had so much fun playing with them. When it was time for him to go home last night I talked to him about Santa and how he is watching to see if he is going to be a good boy and sang that song. So I said when we go home we need to be nice to momma and Matthew and not cry and be upset. He did so good. He also is getting better at prayers. He usually says no he doesn't want to do them, but I just say them anyway. The last time he actually repeated what I said in the prayer. It was so cute!




Comments