 |
| Grey came over Monday morning and Tuesday morning he went to the airport with me to pick up the boys. He had so much fun playing with them and loved Uncle Caden! |
 |
| He loves to play games, we had several rounds of Candy Land, hit the deck, bingo, and war. |
 |
| Gracie also loves Caden and tried to stow away in his backpack! |
 |
| The boys had to be at the airport at 5 am Tuesday morning so while Grey took a nap so did Blake |
 |
| I made pumpkin, lemon and chocolate pies. |
 |
| I also made homemade rolls and they were yummy! |
 |
Lego fun
We had Thanksgiving a day early this year because Rick had to work Thanksgiving. I made all the pies on Tuesday and had them in the fridge. We did prime rib this year in lieu of turkey since none of us are big fans of turkey. We had potatoes, asparagus, gravy rolls, stuffy and the meat. All so yummy and I filled up way to fast to enjoy everything! We saved the pies for later and each had a slice. We have a lot of leftovers for today and Rick is being fed a Thanksgiving meal at work today so he will be well taken care of. Grey stayed until Wednesday afternoon and he was so sad to go. She was taking off to her grandparents for the rest of the week so he will get lots of attention. After we ate and played skull king we got most of the Christmas up. I have pillows and some larger Santa's at the storage unit that we will get tomorrow. |
Since we are all going to Hawaii for Christmas I wasn't sure I wanted to decorate, but the Christmas nut inside of me won out. It didn't take too long and we really didn't put too much out but it looks like Christmas and Grey will appreciate it!
Max loves the extra snuggles and cuddles he is getting.
went to the storage unit Friday and picked up some last items, like my Santa's, trees and pillows.
Comments