New Scriptures


 My beloved scriptures that I have had my whole married life have finally fallen apart. I have whole sections that have come out and are just loosely tucked in.  I have not wanted to get a new set because I have so many memories and notes and highlights throughout them that I love.  But I finally ordered a new set and am going to take the opportunity of them being brand new to do the Prophets challenge he gave us a while ago to mark all the references to the Savior from the Topical Guide in them.  He says there are over 2000 references to go through and that it is life changing.  There is an app that has them all listed called Learn of Me that I am using.  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I understand your reluctance to give up your old scriptures! It will be nice to start fresh though. I got a new blue BofM to start fresh with! It’s been nice

Popular Posts