Sunday return home





 Most of the family left early and so Ellie and Scott dropped mom at our hotel at 6:30 am.  Mom and I were able to visit over some breakfast and then Nichole and Dennis joined us.  They had an uber coming at nine so we got to visit for a bit.  After they left, Rick and I did this drive up the mountains, Mount Evans.  It was a very steep winding drive with cyclists here and there.  I cannot imagine biking up that mountain but I could easily picture Dennis doing it!  We headed back to Denver and went to the Source.  It was listed as one of things to see.  It was kind of trendy with shops and restaurants and we got a bite at the BBQ place before heading to the airport.  The airport was insane and it took us around 45 minutes to get through security.  The flight home was a little delayed but we pulled in the drive around 10 pm and the puppies were excited to see us. Rick had to get up and go to work today poor guy.  It is nice to have one day to recover!

Comments

Popular Posts