Caden goes to his first BYU Football Game


 I checked Saturday night and asked Caden if he was at the game and he sent me this picture.  He is with one of the guys from his mission.  It was a pretty fun game to watch with some epic plays.  We saw some of it on TV in the hotel.  He called us yesterday for our Sunday FaceTime and he looked pretty tired.  I know this semester is a bit more demanding then last one.  He had stayed up late Friday finishing all of his assignments so he would not have to worry about it and enjoy the game.  I am glad he is joining in on the fun!  He also got his bike stolen this week which just makes you down on humanity a bit!  It had tried to be stolen a few weeks ago, but he had a serious lock on it and they couldn't cut through.  I guess they were either persistent this time or had a better cutting implement.  He used that bike everyday!  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
So glad he had a chance to enjoy some fun. Those games sound intense!

Popular Posts