 |
| I told him to show me his muscles! |
 |
| My white haired hubby! Crazy! |
 |
| The park has a million rocks in a line and Grey needed to climb on them and then jump off |
 |
| He wanted to feed the ducks and geese but we didn't bring anything since we didn't know we would be seeing them. |
Grey stayed with us longer this week. We had him Wednesday but Rick worked and got home just in time Thursday morning to help me take him to school. He cried and cried when we dropped him off and didn't want to go. I sent Kayla a text to see if we could pick him up after school and keep him one more night. She said that would work. He was so excited when he saw it was us picking him up. We took him to a different park on Friday morning and he had a blast. The weather was cooler and it was just so lovely out. She came and picked him up around 2. He had to wake up from his nap to go and so he was a little disoriented and fussy. I am worried when I am gone for four weeks how he will do. He sure does love to spend time with us and we love it too! He is just getting such a fun little personality!
Rick and I went out to dinner with the Schoenrocks after and that was fun as usual!
Comments