Clean Simple Eats

Black bean tostada

Chicken wraps with cilantro, cucumbers, carrots and a peanut sauce.

Acai bowl with granola, bananas and strawberries
So I am determined to lose this 20 lbs I have put on so I am trying a new approach.  Since Caden is no longer here, I don't have to make meals to please him and Blake just eats his own thing so it was the perfect time to try this.  I have an app on my phone that I pick a breakfast and lunch or dinner.  You should do three meals but I find I am good with just the two.  I eat the breakfast in the morning and then the lunch/dinner between 1-3 depending on what I have going on.  I started this Wednesday.  What I like is that once I pick meals, it generates my grocery list and then I am guaranteed to have what I need to make the meals.  I learned that this next week, I will just pick two different meals because since it is only me and Rick eating it then I have the ingredients to make it at least twice.  There are also protein bite snacks you make and have as a snack once or twice a day.  The meals are easy to prepare and so far have been yummy.  There was an egg mcmuffin with avacado and pepperjack cheese that was a breakfast twice this week but I didn't take a picture of that.  I  have lost a couple pounds and that was including going out to dinner with the Schoenrocks so that was more calories than I should have had but I will see if it works.  Jury is still out.  What I do like is that I feel like I am eating healthy and I am good when the guess work is taken out for me. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
It has been a struggle for me here!!!! I know Nichole is doing great but I have not been able to stick with it. I am really hoping I can figure out a plan that will work for me once I get home. A good 25 needs to come off this body!

Popular Posts