Caden and Blake are 19!

Rick looking over his notes for the wedding.  He had to officiate his first wedding as a bishop.  He was very nervous, but he did a great job and you would never know he lost sleep over it! 










 Blake spent the day with a friend at a four wheel ranch, where you pay money to go on these trails with either a jeep, truck, four wheeler or dirt bike.  They have trails for each type.  Since his jeep is not lifted or anything they told him to stick to level 1-3 trails.  He said it was so fun but some very scary parts of the trail.  He came home and after we were done with the wedding and reception we took him for pizza with the Schoenorocks.  I will need to make him his strawberry or vanilla cupcakes today without icing!  Blake changed his mind and surprised me by asking for apple cobbler.  I actually had all the ingredients I needed even vanilla ice cream for the top.  He loved it!  Rick made him fried noodles for his dinner so he was quite spoiled!  Grey came over to celebrate too but he was not a happy baby.  He usually is so easy, but today was not the case.  I think he wasn't feeling well and he might be teething or fighting an ear ache. 

Caden will be spending his 19th birthday at the Mexico MTC and then will head at 3 am to the Dominican so he will have a memorable birthday.  I sent him a box and it is at the Dominican mission home so when he gets there he will have something to open!  They suggested that we send them something so that when they arrived at the mission they had a bit of home!  I cannot believe it has been 19 years since we brought them home.  I remember the overwhelming feeling I had looking at them in their car seats as we were about to leave the hospital.  Time has sure flown by and I am grateful for them in our lives and the lessons I have learned from them.  I know that I am a better person!



Comments

Popular Posts