Bridal Shower Decor for Sara










Ginger was asked to throw a bridal shower for a girl in her ward.  I had her two older brothers in seminary so G asked me to handle decor.  I found these cute buntings and had this sign made and used the fabric bunting I already had to layer it.  I had visions of a lot more balloons and that they would be fuller but you can't drive in your car with those blown up so I bought air from Target to fill them at Ginger's house.  Two canisters only filled four and even then they were not all the way full.  I had twenty balloons. So that was a fail!  I brought by wooden stands and we used them to put flowers and candles that I brought from home.  We framed some photos of the couple and used them as well.  It wasn't a lot, but it turned out pretty nice. I was worried it would look tacky!  It was nice to see so many of the old members and to catch up.  Christian, Sara's brother, who was one of our students, was there.  He had been going bald for a while and he finally took the plunge and shaved it off. Looks so much better!


Comments

bethouhumble said…
You did great! It looks beautiful and I'm loving the wooden stand you got with me.

Popular Posts