 |
| My temple crew! Wilma, Betty (our Flinstone sisters) Me and Carrie |
 |
| Our stake RS wanted pics of anyone that went to the temple for an upcoming event so Carrie brought her selfie stick! |
 |
| Standing outside the Provo Temple before sending Barret off for 2 years. |
Went to the temple yesterday with my gals. Wilma took my name Olive Penny through and I did Mary Catherine McLean. Olive is my 2nd great aunt and was from Maine and Mary Cathering lived on the Salmon River in Nova Scotia. I want to go back there this fall when we head east if we can squeeze it in. Our temple is getting busier and busier and harder to make reservations. I know that is a good thing, but also challenging for us that live far away. Our normal 10:30 session was booked for both Wednesday and Thursday so we had to take the 12 Wednesday and we got the last four seats. This is with calling a week in advance. Blake and his three friends when camping out at our lake. I told them it was meant to rain but he told me they would be fine. About 4 in the morning, torential downpour and heavy rain started. I guess it was pretty scary
 |
| The campsite before the storm. Blake said it was a rough night. They wanted to do somthing on spring break. |
 |
| These two spent the day getting last minute shots, photos required for the visa, fingerprints and of course lunch at Torchy's. I send off his FBI clearance stuff today and once we get that and his birth certificate authenticated he will be good to go. Seems so much easier than the Brazil process so lets hope he gets approved. |
Comments