Bookcase Elevated

I have this little bookcase for my childrens' books.  The bottom shelf has all the books Ellie has sent over the years for Chirstmas!  I wanted to spruce up the bookcase and so got some shelf lining paper that you can just peel and stick and applied it to the back panel of the bookcase.  I think it looks pretty although Ricker may have rolled his eyes internally! I want to evenutally fill my little bookcase with great books that I can read with my grandchildren.  I have such fond memories reading with my kids, especially the girls when they were younger.  We would go to the library once a week and check out as many as we were allowed and then read them over and over until it was time to get another stack.  I look forward to doing this with Grey. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Love this! I can't wait to see your beautiful home.
Bozie said…
What a cute idea! It gives it just the right touch and I would have never thought of it.

Popular Posts