Blankets and Best Friends

My blanket will be the flowers with the cream, Grey's blanket will be the grey and mint with white and the blue and white will be a wedding gift for a shower tomorrow night.


Sis Allowitz (seminary teacher) gave Blake this quilt she made him along with some money for graduation.  I love the quilt and may need to keep it!







Dana in our ward posted a sewing video on her website.  She has a big following and I loved the blanket with the sherpa fabric around it.  I asked Rick if he would make me a couple.  I have a bridal shower to go to on Thursday and her colors are blues/reds and greys so I found this navy fabric and he made this one today since he has to work tomorrow.  I will add it to my basket with the blue bath rug and towells she registered for.  I am also having him make me and Grey one and super excited for those!  The boys have been spending every night hanging out with Barret.  Barret spent the night last night and they were up laughing and talking until after 1 am.  I had to remind Blake that he had work at 6:30 and Caden had seminary and school.  They are back together tonight.  Barret will leave Monday for Utah and we won't see him in the flesh for 2 years and over 2 years for Caden.  Caden and Barret have plans on rooming together at BYU when they get back but it will be a while.  They have spent there entire lives together so I am sure they will miss each other.  Blake will have it the hardest since his life will not be changing locations.  They will be busy with their missions.

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Man you are so spoiled! It's like you have your own genie in a bottle! Whatever you wish and poof it is done! I need a genie in my life. How much fun I could have!!

Popular Posts