Our young men had a fundraiser selling mulch.  We bought 80 bags and then Caden, Rick and I spread them yesterday.  I ordered the wrong kind.  I usually get dark brown but for some reason, I thought we used black when I filled out the order.  I don't love the black but what do you do?
Old Jack is having some problems and not sure what it all means.  He loves his ottoman above, but he can no longer get up on it by himself.  He will stand by it and whimper until I lift him onto it.  He is doing a weird licking thing where he just licks his nose repeatedly
.  I looked it up and he has dental pain or nausea.  He just had a bunch of teeth pulled a couple weeks ago, so maybe that is still bothering him.  His voracious eating is continuing and so we have had to change how we feed the dogs.  Poor guy!  

 I am in charge of the joint activity this coming Wednesday and it is the Amazing Race.  Of course, Amazon had the official envelopes!  It has been challenging logistically planning it, but I have five homes and one park involved and six drivers.  My home will be the pit stop and I will have the check-in mat, race decorations and treats at the end.  It has the potential to be super fun and so I hope it turns out!  

Comments

Popular Posts