Grey came over Tuesday and he is talking a lot and smiling. He is changing so much so fast.
 |
| Winning Team-Cameron, Eden, Savannah, and Aubrey with Justin Sowards as driver! |
|
|
 |
| 2nd place Colby, Jack, Brad and Caden (Drivers: Devon and Chet) |
|
|
|
 |
| 3rd Place: Lucy, Brylee, Payton, Avery, and Christina (Driver Valerie) | | |
|
|
|
 |
| 4th place Bennett, Jackson, Hailee, Grant, Owen and Jared (Driver Marc) |
|
|
 |
| 5th place Vicky, Claire, Aspen, and Bailey (Driver Jeannette) | |
 |
| 6th place Brock, Nathan, Jamison, and Tyson (Driver Alan) |
|
|
Our Amazing Race event was so fun and the kids loved it. We had 27 kids participate plus Bennett who was a son of one of the drivers. The kids hung out after at our house for refreshments and to just visit. Vicki who is one of my Miamaids was the most engaged I have seen her. She usually is very reserved and stays to herself. I had a lot of helpers with people offering up their homes for the activites and people to drive the kids around.
Rick and I went to the temple today and he went through for Daniels Butters and I went through for Emily Charie. He sat by a little down syndrome boy who was very talkative and was very endearing.
Comments