 |
| These four girls did not want it to end and had to be dragged out by their parents. Lucy in the grey shirt was amazing and she took 2nd place! |
 |
| Sis Tanner (in orange) was the champion. She is so fun and I love that I am getting to know her. She got married when she was 29 and has two little boys. Her husband is a military dentist but will be finishing his committment soon and they are going to move to Arizona. We are sad about that but Arizona will be lucky! |
 |
| Caden went against two girls and he lost! He hasn't played this game for years but it was fun. Teddy is the little guy in the center and it was at his house. He was thrilled because he got to stay up late! |
I love this group of young women. They are so fun and energetic. We had a combined youth activity last night. They girls were so excited and I was telling them all week to bring their A game so we could beat the boys and they did. They kept coming and telling me the results of their heat! In the end the girls came out on top. Caden is such a cutie and he is pretty much the only one his age that is still coming to these activities. There are four other boys in the quorum but they don't come. He is a good sport though. He has his dental exam next week, and then bishop and stake interviews.
The stake YW trained us yesterday and to start she had us go around the room and tell something about the other people. Where I was sitting I had to go last each time so it was harder to come up with something that had not been said. One sister said that I was the cool kid, but that I included everyone so they felt they were a cool kid too. I thought that was interesting and I kept joking with Rick all day about my cool kid status.
Comments