Grey Daniels Day 2
| This was Blake's hospital picture. He looks quite a bit like Grey! |
![]() |
| He looks like Blake in this picture. |
| Lexi sleeps like this! |
Took Ginger and Caden down this morning to see the baby. He got circumcised at 10 and we got there right when they were bringing him back. He was not a happy baby and was screaming. We waited outside while Kayla tried to calm him by nursing. He finally did and fell asleep. Blake didn't like to hear him crying like that. They discovered he loves a pacifier so that was helpful to soothe him too. We stayed for a bit but Kayla had her grandparents a couple of uncles and aunts come so it was getting pretty crowded. Blake sent a text that said "Tell G dog (ginger) thanks for coming and then told me to come visit later tonight or something. I think he is overwhelmed by all her family and he doesn't have much to come for him. I thought it would be nice if Caden and Barret went later but not sure Barret is keen on that. I told him to tell me when it would be a good time for me to come and it would be nice if I could be there when it was just the three of them and me, so we could visit and I could snuggle the baby some more. He has a very small head with Blake and grandpas curly swirl on the top of the back of his head.








Comments