Goal for January Met
When President Nelson gave us some goals last women's conference, I made a goal to go to the temple twice a month, My previous goal was once and he asked us to increase our attendance if we could. My plan is once with Rick and then once with my sweet ladies that I give a ride to. Rick and I went last Friday and then the ladies and I went yesterday. They are 83 and 77 and they are so grateful and happy to get to go that it just makes me feel good to so something so simple. Carrie who is my age has joined our little group. I also like that it keeps me accountable and makes sure I go every month. Yesterday I finished the work for Annie Perkins that we started the end of 2016. I was thinking about her yesterday and how excited she must be for the chance to progress after being stalled for a couple years! Was driving back when I got a call from Blake and he was so excited to tell me that he finished high school! This has been stressing him out! He is now applying to a bunch of full time jobs. He is also going to go to ACC and apply for the next semsester to hopefully try his hand at radiology tech. I think it is a 2 year program. I told him that Rick worked full time and went to school full time to provide for our family and he will have to do the same. It is hard and makes it so you don't see each other much but if they want to get married and live on their own that is what he will have to do. Kayla will also have to work at least part time I am sure. She is also going to school but is taking online classes for this semester and will go back to campus next semester. Rick spent the day yesterday helping a member of our ward install cabinets. They are building their home as their own general and doing a lot of the work themselves. Rick had some time yesterday and I was gone so he offered his services. He was a bit sore this morning!


Comments