Future Missionary





We have begun working on Caden's misson papers!  He needed a picture to attach so after church I had him go stand by one of the magnolia trees for a quick pic.  He is such a cute kid. I need to get his dentist to sign off on the papers and make a physical appointment with a doctor in our ward.  I would love for him to get his call the week we are in Utah in February.  If we submit them by Feb 1 it might just work out that way.  It would be fun for him to open it with family around.   Rick was having a joint activity planning meeting with the class presidents at our house tonight so I  made some scones and chocolate oatmeal cookies.  They have that delicious maple icing and were a big hit.   Morgan takes off Thursday so just three days left with her.  My school starts back today so vacation is officially over for me.  The boys go back tomorrow. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I remember doing this with Tanner seems like yesterday! Such an exciting time! I will be anxious to see where he's called. I look at their pictures and try and imagine I was going through the assigning process and where does it look like they should go. Of course, I looked at Tanner and did not tgibk Africa!

Popular Posts