



Blake and Barret both graduated early so we took them out to a steak restaurant tonight to celebrate. Caden is off now having his interview with the stake president for his mission! I am working on my lesson that I will be teaching the young women on February 10. I am using two talks from this past conference on forgiveness. One was from Elder Holland and the other from Elder Brough? I think that is right. I have been thinking a lot about it and thoughts keep coming in my mind and I hurry and write them down on my phone notes. Even during the night I will get a thought and will write it down because I will forget it right away! I had the words come to my mind one afternoon, Why I should? Why I must? and Why I can? I got these pictures of Christ and put them in a frame and I will attach a card that says Why I can! We will discuss why we should forgive and what happens to our overall well being if we do not. We will talk about how it is a commandment and why we must and then Why we can is all because of our Savior. Anyway I have lots of scripture stories and stories from conference to reference and will assign the girls those previous so they can parahrase and share the thoughts they had. I hope it goes well. Teaching is not my favorite!
Comments