Traditional Melting Pot Extravaganza!

We have a tradition of going to the Melting Pot which is a 2+hour fondue dining experience.  We met up with Taylor and Ginger tonight and had a grand time.  Lexi will be leaving me Friday afternoon!  It has flown by and I will be so very sad when it is time to put her on the plane.  She won't be back home again until Christmas and that seems a very long time away.  I will see the girls this summer so that will be nice!  Tomorrow we will head to Magnolia Market in Waco which is a famous decorating store because of a home improvement show on TV.  I have never been but it seems that if anyone has visitors come they take them there so we thought we might check it out.  Taylor will be joining the girls in Utah the end of August as she starts her college life!  Such exciting times. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I LOVE that show! You'll have to let me know what you think! Joanna loves white! I bet the girls will love having Taylor up there with them. I'm sorry your girl has to leave! I'm sure she has been a ray of sunshine!
Bozie said…
Oh no! The melting pot gives me nightmares! Remember the movie, "French Kiss" with Meg Ryan? "Lactose Intolerance!" That was me after the melting pot with my sister in laws a few years ago. I'm glad you can all enjoy it though. It really is a fun little spot. We love Fixer Upper here at our house too. Joanna has great taste-I love how clean and fresh she makes each home feel.

Popular Posts