Morgan in Venice


She is having such an amazing time.  She has a hard time getting pics to send so I will have to wait until she is back to see most of them.  This was in Venice and she did take a gondola ride and I need to find and upload that pic as well.  This morning she texted from Madrid and she said that Madrid is the best so far.  Lexi will love that because Lexi fell in love with Spain. Morgan has found a group of girls' that she enjoys and they pal around together!

Comments

Bozie said…
Oh man! I'm so jealous! I have to make it to Venice someday. And just to see the vineyards and countryside would be a dream come true. I'm so glad she is out there making memories to last her lifetime!
bethouhumble said…
Maybe they can advise us on where to go for our 25th Anniversary next year! Are you game to travel again next year?!

Popular Posts