Ellie's face on my hair! I like it!


Ellie tried her face on my face and I think my hair style looks good on her!  Also my blue hoodie brings out her blue eyes and she needs to go get one (gap)!!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Scott and my kids favorite look on me from my style try was #9 which to me looks like a longer version of your hair. It's dark on top and goes to a reddish color but it is curled on the bottom and I never curl because I always feel like it looks funny. You said this style only looks good curled so that makes me nervous. It is fun to compare and contrast features. My nose keeps looking bigger to me. I think it's spreading (: I do like that jacket color! If only I needed one in AZ!
Bozie said…
I agree! It looks really good on her (and you too)! And those wrinkles on your forehead are just from the pose in the picture! You both are stunning!!

Popular Posts