Cherub Cheeks Left Us!

Gracie loved having Lexi home.  She prefers girls to guys and even though Caden loves to love her, she only endures his affection!

Lexi left this little treasure on my phone before she left and I just saw it last night.  I miss that girl already!



We did a Who's Who night with the Young Women since we have 3 new beehives.  It was fun and Lexi made me this little owl veggie treat.  I also had rice krispie shaped owls and granola.  The girls did not leave one carrot or one cucumber left standing!
Lexi left us on Friday afternoon.  But we sure squeezed in a lot of fun while she was here.  My homework suffered and I had postponed my child development class and ended up having to spend 11 hours on Thursday doing it!  That was not fun!  Anyway we shopped, went to Magnolia's, ate at all her favorite restaurants, worked out together, watched shows, and just enjoyed her home!  The boys loved it too.

Comments

Bozie said…
What a doll! I love the message she left you! She really is a special girl and I know she so enjoyed going home and getting "spoiled" (her words) :) We love having her here in Utah with us!
bethouhumble said…
So jealous! What a fun time! The owl is adorable and what a cute and different way to do a veggie tray! Obviously the presentation does help the veggies go down! I'm sure she loved being home and will be ready to return for Christmas!

Popular Posts