While the boys were gone, I took a pampering day and got my hair done and a pedicure. It had been about four months since I had gotten my hair cut and colored and my grey hair was showing up! Then Friday night, I took my little wolf pack camping. If the boys were going to spend the night, they had to have a parent stay with them. They had so much fun and the pics are of us on our hike to the campsite. We were looking for twenty items and we found them all. I have the cutest little guys and we get along great. I just found out today; however, that I am being released next Sunday and called to serve in the YW presidency. I am excited but cubs has been a lot more enjoyable that I originally thought! I won't be a church when I am sustained and then will be gone for two more weeks after so not starting off too great, but hopefully when I get back, I can jump right in!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
While the boys were gone, I took a pampering day and got my hair done and a pedicure. It had been about four months since I had gotten my hair cut and colored and my grey hair was showing up! Then Friday night, I took my little wolf pack camping. If the boys were going to spend the night, they had to have a parent stay with them. They had so much fun and the pics are of us on our hike to the campsite. We were looking for twenty items and we found them all. I have the cutest little guys and we get along great. I just found out today; however, that I am being released next Sunday and called to serve in the YW presidency. I am excited but cubs has been a lot more enjoyable that I originally thought! I won't be a church when I am sustained and then will be gone for two more weeks after so not starting off too great, but hopefully when I get back, I can jump right in!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps





Comments