Texas Triple Threat!









Taylor will be starting her senior year and all thoughts are turning to what college to go to.  She had visited BYU Idaho recently and she loved it.  She wanted to check out BYU in Provo so she flew out to visit the girls on Wednesday.  Lexi picked her up at the airport and they went to temple square and a few shops.  They hiked the Y at night, did ceramics, shopped and she went to class with Lexi.  She was also in attendance when Ethan opened his mission call.  She was able to go to church with the girls yesterday and was able to hear Morgan's lesson in gospel doctrine.  She flew back last night.  Lexi would love it if she chose Provo, but I think she really liked Idaho too!  I have so many pictures of these three girls throughout the years and went down memory lane today as I looked at how they have grown into such wonderful women.  Taylor started spending the night with the girls when she was three.  She is really like their little sister and they adore her!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
The "little" Sister that grew much taller!:) How fun to see their changes! I love the swimming one. So fun!

Popular Posts