TREK 2015


These four pioneers headed off this morning around 6:30 am.  They are a bit nervous because they will be put into families and they really won't know anyone.  Blake told me that he was going to miss me.  I hope that they will have a great experience!  Rick has been planning for this for months.  His truck is loaded down with all the medical supplies that he needs to have a mobile hospital basically.  Hopefully he will not need most of the stuff he is bringing but just in case he has it covered.  They will return home Friday afternoon and I am sure they will not look this clean!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
I can guarantee they will not but I love the dirty return pictures the most! They will live it! It was an amazing experience for Tanner and I'm sure it will be for Blake as well. :)

Popular Posts