![]() |
| Alyssa was registered at Target and requested this basket so I used it to fill with the towels and rugs she registered for. I added a few little fun tags and pictures to make it more personal! |
Rick has been so busy on Sunday's lately and he absolutely loves it. Today for example, he woke up and was at church by 6 for bishopric meeting and then ward council. He then went and visited with a sister that has been going downhill. After he did his after church duties, he ran to a hospital because someone called and wanted him to go and give a friend of theirs a blessing that was involved in a four wheeling accident. He came home and ate and then ran off to his final trek meeting. He just got home and got a call that someone cut their finger and he is heading off to look to see if he needs to stitch it up. His Sunday's are very similar to this and he says he has never felt so good. I love to see him serve and how the people of our ward are getting to know him and see what a good man he is.
Since we have stake conference on Father's day, the Relief Society made individual pies and brought them for the men today. I made six lemon pies and Rick chose mine and he really liked it. It tasted more like key lime pie than lemon but he likes that kind. The men seemed to really like it and there were so many flavors to choose from. Stake Conference coming up and I absolutely love hearing from our awesome leaders. The adult session always seems to be my favorite!
Yesterday I attended a bridal shower for a girl from our ward that is a year younger than Lexi. Man did she seem young! It was a fun time and I am glad I went even though I am not a fan of the social situations! Friday night, the sister missionaries asked if I would go on splits with them. We have a trio and so I went with Sister Pito (hilarious Tongan). I was not sure what we would be doing, but knocking on doors and talking to strangers was not something I was prepared for. Oh the rejection! I felt a new respect for Morgan and Brittany and our soon to be Elder Ralph. Missions are hard!





Comments