Fun Times!













Headed down to meet up with the girls Friday night at the river walk.  Such a fun time and then we are in bed by 11 to get up to be at the range at 9.  Sadly we arrived and it had been canceled due to the rain from the day before making the course unsafe.  They emailed all the regulars but we were not on that list.  The boys were bummed but Rick took them to some caves where they did a ropes course and a zip line.  The girls and I went to the huge outlet malls where Lexi found her derby hat to wear to the horse races in a couple weeks.   I also took a few pics off Lexi's phone from her collage days.  We have had such a fun time having Katherine.  Morgan called tonight to tell me the Skype address for us to call tomorrow.  She is excited!  I have touched base with our missionary moms and they are so excited to be able to talk/see their boys tomorrow.  One is from Lehi and one is from Arizona.  Such great elders.   My little family updated my patio with an outdoor rug/plants/pillows.  It was looking a bit sad and now it is lovely.  I will have to take a picture when it is daylight!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Love all of the pictures. Sounds like good times are happening. Love the picture of you and Rick. Such a cute couple! Can't wait to hear about your visit with Morgan!

Popular Posts