FHE Adventures
The boys taught our lesson tonight to check off a duty to God requirement. They had to teach us what they had learned about the Godhead, the plan of salvation and the atonement. It was good to ask them questions and have them answer. Rick wanted to get kayaks for his anniversary/father's day gift so we have three and they have enjoyed them twice now. They wanted to go out for our activity last night. We had pouring rain all day, but it finally cleared up enough for them to go for a while. This is the last week of school for the boys. I think the kids and Rick are taking a Florida road trip and seeing sights along the way and then hanging at the beaches for a bit. Rick had taken the first week of June off to help with scout camp, but our ward is having issues and have no idea when they are going now if they will so he is improvising. I think he plans on taking the younger boys in the ward camping if the ward can't get it together and just have it be a fun camp not under scouting. I sure am glad he likes to spend time with the boys and is known to the other two as "uncle Rick". Boys need a lot of attention and guidance at this impressionable age! With his new job, he has a lot more free time to do his callings, relax, and spend time with the family. I know this has been an answer to prayers.


Comments