Blake the Duck No More! (Thank goodness)

Blake has had an interesting hair style lately and we have tried and tried to convince him that it doesn't look good.  We tell him it looks like a duck bill. We even showed him a picture of Ace Ventura and told him that this is what he looks like


The picture doesn't do his hair justice. It really does look just like the photo above.  He refused to listen even after Elder Shorts (whom he looks up to) told him, dude let me cut that hair.  He accidentally did it different on Sunday and he thought it looked good.  So Monday morning he comes down and only the back part of his hair is washed.  I asked him about it and he said he didn't want to mess up the front and he could't remember how he did it.  He goes to school and all the girls were making over him telling him how much they liked his hair.   This morning he comes down with the same amount of wet hair.  I was like "Blake this cannot keep going on, you have to wash the front!!"  He wanted one more day I guess.  I tell you I was laughing. 

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
It's rough being a slave to fashion!! Reminds me of David when he didn't dare wash his hair for fear of losing it all! Let Blake know that didn't work out so well!

Popular Posts