Trunk or Treat
What do you get when you cross an FBI agent, a nerd, and a scarecrow? A fun treating experience. We had our church chili cook off and trunk or treat last night. Rick had to work so the three remaining Daniels dressed up. We were able to use most items that we had around the house so that was cool. Blake has been dying to use his holster that he got for his birthday so he looked legit. Caden was the cutest nerd ever and he said, "I think I actually look better with these glasses on!" I was able to hang out with my new bestie, Krista. She is a little three year old that I think really was meant to be mine. She is living with one of our less active members and her living situation is not the best. I met her for the first time last week when I met her sort of aunt for lunch. Supposedly Krista does not warm up to people very well, but we were best friends right away. Last night, she was so excited to see me and she crawled right up in my lap for a snuggle. She was adorable as a pink and black tulle spiderman. She reminds me so much of Morgan and I wish I could have her!









Comments