Lexi and Katherine spent the day in Salt Lake City at Hogle Zoo.  Katherine is up for anything so Lexi has found a pal that will go and do at a moment's notice.  The other pic is four of the six roomies not sure what they are doing,maybe a movie.  Lexi was invited to dinner and Grandma and Grandpas tonight and she asked if a few friends could come along.  She brought Katherine, Holly, Kaleb and Tom.  I have yet to hear how that went and if my poor parents had enough food.  I know there would be pumpkin doughnuts for dessert so that sounded yummy!  I cannot wait until her braces get off so I can see her cute smile again!! That should be in a few weeks!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Lexi is so adorable even with her temporary smile. Reminds me of my Annaka's smiles recently. Such pretty girls and I'm glad they're having fun!

Popular Posts