Houston, We have TEETH!
![]() |
| Since getting braces on, Lexi has boycotted smiles that show any teeth at all. She decided to let the metal show!! |
Morgan sent Lexi a birthday email, so cute!
Anyway since it is your birthday this week I thought I would write a "19 Things I Love About You" list. It is a little corny, but as a missionary my resources are sorely lacking!1. Your smile- braces and dimples included!2. Your witty movie references3. Your bohemian/hippy look4. Your mad ukulele skills5. Your play-on-words6. Your gift of making everyone feel included and loved7. Your easy-going nature8. Your desire to do what is right9. Your distate for "LOL"10. You're fun to be around!11. How excited your get for an upcoming art project12. Your patience (especially with yours truly)13. Your "I'm up for anything" attitude14. You make me laugh and not just a pity laugh but my real one!15. Your ability to get song lyrics right :)16. Your ability to do hair (oh, how I have missed that!)17. Your loyalty to friends and family18. That just thinking about you makes me happy19. You are my sister and the best friend I could ever have!Love you so much and happy birthday!Sis Daniels
I cannot believe this girlie is 19. She is such a fun, full of life spirit, and everyday I count her as one of my most prized gifts. Who knew when the doctor announced "it's a boy", that the little "girl" would bring such joy. She sure made my job easy as her mom! Happy Birthday Cheeks!







Comments