I try and send pictures to Morgan each week and these are the ones that she is getting tomorrow. Lexi's roommate did her hair and make up and I love it. Lexi is still a natural girl but a little curl and mascara just enhances her beauty! Can't wait for the braces to come off so she will smile again with her teeth! A lady at church does the eyelash extensions so I had her do some for me. I actually like it because you don't have to put mascara on. Rick was not so much a fan but it was fun anyway. Then I made the boys take a pic. They are both sporting BYU shirts. Caden has been praying for missionary opportunities and he says when he wears a BYU shirt he is always asked questions. I guess I need to get him a few more!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I try and send pictures to Morgan each week and these are the ones that she is getting tomorrow. Lexi's roommate did her hair and make up and I love it. Lexi is still a natural girl but a little curl and mascara just enhances her beauty! Can't wait for the braces to come off so she will smile again with her teeth! A lady at church does the eyelash extensions so I had her do some for me. I actually like it because you don't have to put mascara on. Rick was not so much a fan but it was fun anyway. Then I made the boys take a pic. They are both sporting BYU shirts. Caden has been praying for missionary opportunities and he says when he wears a BYU shirt he is always asked questions. I guess I need to get him a few more!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps





Comments