"Orange" you glad to be back in school?
The kids survived their first day and the boys reported that the lunch rocks!! They usually insist on taking a lunch box but this school had choices and Blake chose pasta and breadsticks! I will still make their lunches most days but it is good to know they are open to school lunch! Lexi has a pretty easy load this year so she should breeze through her senior year. Since BYU application is submitted in October they won't see much of her senior year anyway. I made dinner and decorated with orange (stolen from Ellie) We had dipped pretzels, fruit and fruit dip, grilled pork, rice and beans. They loved walking in and seeing it all decorated plus they were hungry! Morgan is a bit overwhelmed by her first day but once she figures out the computerized chalkboard that the classes use she will be ok. She loved dinner at Grandma's house and I feel good knowing that she has little guardian angels watching over her!



Comments