How many kids can fit on a tube??



While I was in Utah, the Schoenrocks bought a boat!!!  Ginger has wanted one for a long time especially after she comes back from girls camp and everyone has so much fun.  She convinced Paul this time and they took us out yesterday.  I am, of course, a nervous wreck and after taking off I thought I was going to panic but I calmed down somewhat.  The boys absolutely loved it and had so much fun tubing.  The three girls were hilarious and Paul was a bit more crazy with them.  They were flung off a few times but always had huge smiles on their faces.  They then tried wake boarding.  Lexi did awesome and was up on her first try and stayed up for quite a bit both times.  Taylor also did it.  Caden got up for a fast second his first time but then the second his feet came out.  We need to get a youth board for the little guys.  Morgan couldn't seem to hang on to the rope at all.  She had no strength left she said!  What a great way to spend a hot Texas Saturday afternoon!

Comments

Dennis said…
kids have such an awesome time with the tubes. it is sooo fun to get going super fast and get swung off. wow, it looks like such a good time!! no need to worry or stress out if the kids are wearing life jackets

Popular Posts